The National Weight Control Registry (NWCR) is an ongoing research study of a group of over 10,000 people who have maintained at least a 30-pound weight loss for one year or longer.
Here are the basics of what the NWCR has found:
- 78% eat breakfast every day.
- 75% weigh themselves at least once a week.
- 62% watch less than 10 hours of TV per week.
- 90% exercise, on average, about 1 hour per day.
- 55% lost weight with the help of some type of program.
Can you add one of these easy habits to your life this week?